VEGAS Pro 22
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Question Need Help with Overlapping Buttons in DVD Architect

Need Help with Overlapping Buttons in DVD Architect was created by KillerQueen

Posted 09 Sep 2024 05:26 #1
I’m designing a menu that has this fun gimmick where the buttons are being tracked by an eye. I made the eyeball in the middle of the menu, with the underline and pupil as one button.

However, every time I insert other buttons like it, the pupil overlaps with the others, causing it look ugly in the preview and from what I hear, you cannot burn discs when buttons are overlapping.

The problem is, I want them to overlap or to be more accurate: How can I get the same results of the eye tracking the buttons without overlapping?

it would really break my heart knowing this software is limited like that.
Last Edit:17 Sep 2024 15:58 by KillerQueen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Need Help with Overlapping Buttons in DVD Architect

Posted 17 Sep 2024 16:06 #2
Hi KillerQueen

Sorry for the delay in replying to your message.
If you would like help, please upload a screen shot of your DVDA Menu screen, so I can visualize what you have created.
Also, upload a copy of your .dar project file, so that I can check your project settings.
The .dar project does not contain any video files, just your settings.

Just to confirm, you definitely cannot overlap any buttons in a DVD project !

Regards
Derek
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.704 seconds