VEGAS Pro 22
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved New Blue FX

• Michel
  • Michel's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 5
  • Zen Level 5
  • Thank you received: 33

New Blue FX was created by Michel

Posted 23 May 2024 20:49 #1
Hi Derek,

Yesterday I wrote you, mentioning that I did have a package of New Blue FX that was included in my VP 19 purchase. Installed it at that time and I had all the bells and whistles I could imagine. Can't tell you when I purchased that version of Vegas, maybe three years ago? So after installing version 21 I just purchased, I was convinced, a bit like trying to install an older version of Office, it would either not install or I would be obligated to go through a very, very tedious activation process. NADA! Just installed it, just the effects, not the Titlers and everything is there...makes my day.

Have a Great one.

Michel
by Michel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic New Blue FX

Posted 29 May 2024 16:46 #2
The New Blue Total FX package uses the "OFX" protocol, which means it will appear in any program that supports OFX.
Install once and all programs on your computer that support OFX, will load NBFX automatically.
It should appear in many different versions of VEGAS Pro, MAGIX Movie Studio and even something like Black Magic's DaVinci Resolve.

I'm happy my suggestion has worked out well for you 
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:29 May 2024 16:48 by DoctorZen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.705 seconds