VEGAS Pro 22
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Question Upgrade advice

Upgrade advice was created by The Old Wndsrfr

Posted 23 Oct 2024 05:41 #1
Hello Dr. Zen,
The Old Wndsrfr here, returning to your site for some much needed advice. As always, my request is not time-based at all, so no rush; and if I learn the answer to the 2 questions I pose today, I will be very appreciative.
I have been the proud OFFLINE user of VEGAS Pro 19.0, build 648, for a couple years now. (I won't ever use any program in an online-only version.) It seldom crashes, and has many useful features that my previous SONY MS Plat 12.0 could not deliver. So:
(1) Should I stay with 19.0, or in your opinion upgrade to a newer version? What if any would be the benefit? Additionally, if I choose to stay on 19.0, do you recommend that I update to build 651, from my existing 648? As I say, the version I have is very stable (possibly due to my modest demands), and apparently has features I haven't even learned about yet!
I am basically a family history chronicler, and I edit home videos for posterity's sake. Sorry I haven't been back to your great site for a while, but it's not because I don't appreciate your fine work.
Thanks for your time,
The Old etc, etc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.787 seconds